My Checkbook for Windows and macOS Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where importing My Checkbook 3.3 (.mcbd) documents would report "cannot verify version: error 1" but now import properly.
- Added additional error reporting when importing older documents
- Fixed an issue where the drawing of the account name and balances were being cut off in the left sidebar.
- Fixed an issue where types were not showing properly when creating or editing transactions.
- Fixed an issue where scheduled items were not sorting properly in some cases.
- Restored the ability to choose the "next check number" in the check / type field by pressing the + key on the keyboard (without holding shift).
- Fixed an issue where new scheduled items were not being sorted properly along side imported/migrated scheduled items.
- Fixed an issue where initial balance was not being imported from v3 account format.
- Repairing account sort order now fixes sort order for scheduled items also.
- Enabled build for 64-bit Windows
- Fixed a crash that could occur during import
- Fixed a crash when creating scheduled transaction without date
- Fixed an issue where reconciled balance was not being calculated correctly
- Updated for macOS Mojave
- Using 64-bit architecture
- Updated appearance
- Migrated data to system location
- Various bug fixes
- Rebuilt the import system